Pay Your Enrollment Deposit*Graduate Students
The enrollment deposit for graduate students is $300.
To ensure your spot at The Catholic University of America, please send your enrollment deposit as soon as possible. There are two convenient ways to do so:
Please make sure that your pop-up blocker is turned off. If you are using a Mac, click here.
1) Log into Cardinal Students using your username and password that were mailed to you when you applied. Should you need this information again, you can contact our Computer Help Desk at 202-319-4357.
2) Select Self Service.
3) Select Campus Finances.
4) Select CardinalPay. Select the yellow CardinalPAY button to open CardinalPAY in a new browser window. Note: Popup blocker must be disabled.
5) Select Make Payment from the left-hand menu in CardinalPay.
6) Select Pay next to Graduate and Law Enrollment Deposits. (Disregard the “Not Available” language here. This simply means that the university has not billed you for an enrollment deposit. It does not mean that the ability to submit a payment is not available.)
7) Select the Term to which the deposit is to be applied, enter the dollar amount, select the payment method (see below regarding e-Check and credit card payment information), and then select the Continue button.
8) Enter the payment information on the following page and select the Continue button. Review the information on the confirmation page before selecting the Confirm button.
Online e-Check Preferred Payment Method. Using the routing number from your personal check, these online payments can come from either a checking or savings account. There is no service fee for using e-check. You will need:
• the name of the bank account holder
• the account type (checking or savings)
• the bank routing number (9 digits) on the bottom of the check
• the checking or savings account number (the second set of digits on your check, excluding the check number)
Credit or Debit Card Payment Method. CUA accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. A 2.75% service fee will be assessed to the credit or debit cardholder at the time of the payment transaction.
*Please be aware of the fact that debit cards have a daily limit; you should verify this limit with the issuing bank before processing your payment in CardinalPAY.
Pay By Mail
You may send a check or money order made out to The Catholic University of America to the Office of University Admissions. Be sure your name and address appears on any payments. Our office address is:
The Catholic University of America
Office of University Admissions
620 Michigan Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20064
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 800-673-2772. We are happy to assist you with any efforts to further explore the opportunities awaiting you at CUA.
*Please note- the enrollment deposit is non-refundable.