Applying to CUA
The Catholic University of America encourages you to begin the application
process early. We invite you to visit CUA's 180 acre campus for a personal
tour and to learn more about what CUA can offer you. Discover CUA's
many academic and extracurricular activities and how they fit your interests.
- A completed CUA Undergraduate Application for Admission or the Common Application. We encourage you to submit your application online, Or you may download a PDF version.
- $55 nonrefundable application fee
- Secondary School Report
- Official High School Transcripts
- Official SAT or ACT Scores
- Request scores from CollegeBoard
CUA SAT Code: 5104
- Request scores from The ACT
CUA ACT Code: 0654
- Letter of Recommendation
- Ryan Sanford, Class of 2014
Applying to CUA is now easier than ever with our online application form..
The Common App
When applying with the Common App, adhere to CUA's deadlines. A completed application includes an essay, high school transcripts, SAT/ACT scores, recommendation letter and $55 application fee. Click here for additional CUA scholarship forms.
Find out how to contact an admissions counselor for further information. Also fill out our contact form to have more information sent to your doorstep.
Downloadable versions of our paper application, secondary school report and scholarship forms all in PDF format.
- Critical Dates
Be sure to mark your calendar with our important deadlines!