Parishioners of Catholic churches are eligible for this $3,000 scholarship, renewable for up to four years. The pastor may nominate any number of parishioners (new freshman or transfers) for this award as funding is provided by The Catholic University of America. Receipt of the grant is not automatic. Limited funding is available and will be awarded based on a strong person profile shown through leadership experience and extracurricular activities.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and a parishioner of a Catholic church in the United States or Puerto Rico. Pastors may nominate more than one parishioner.
- Must be applying for full-time undergraduate study at The Catholic University of American in Washington, D.C. .
- May not be a currently enrolled student at CUA. Please note, if this scholarship is not requested prior to enrolling as a new first-time freshman or transfer student, subsequent application is not permitted.
Deadline for Submission
Completed Parish Scholarship Application should be submitted with the Undergraduate Application for Admission by:
- Early Action - November 15
- Regular Decision - February 15
- Transfer Students, you must submit the form with the Undergraduate Application.
- Adjustments to scholarship awards cannot be made after admission and scholarship decisions have been rendered.
Click here to download form [pdf document]
Back to CUA Scholarship Programs