Pay Your Enrollment Deposit*Freshmen/Transfer Students
The national enrollment deadline for freshmen is May 1st. Should you choose to live on campus as a resident student, your deposit fee is $500. All students who will be living at home with their parent(s)/legal guardian and are commuting to Catholic University need to submit a $300 deposit fee.
The enrollment deposit for graduate students is $300.
To ensure your spot at The Catholic University of America, please send your enrollment deposit as soon as possible. There are two convenient ways to do so:
Please make sure that your pop-up blocker is turned off. If you are using a Mac, click here.
1) Log into Cardinal Station using your username and password that were mailed to you when you applied. Should you need this information again, you can contact our Computer Help Desk at 202-319-4357.
2) Select Self Service.
3) Select Campus Finances.
4) Select CardinalPAY UGRD Deposit. A new page displaying your name and CUA ID number will appear.
5) Undergraduate students should choose your deposit status as either a commuter or residential student.
6) Be sure that your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled and then click the yellow CardinalPAY bar.
9) Click the PAY button next to the enrollment deposit type you want (commuter or residential) and then select the type of payment method, e-Check or credit/debit card.
Online e-Check Preferred Payment Method. Using the routing number from your personal check, these online payments can come from either a checking or savings account. There is no service fee for using e-check. You will need:
• the name of the bank account holder
• the account type (checking or savings)
• the bank routing number (9 digits) on the bottom of the check
• the checking or savings account number (the second set of digits on your check, excluding the check number)
Credit or Debit Card Payment Method. CUA accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. A 2.75% service fee will be assessed to the credit or debit cardholder at the time of the payment transaction.
*Please be aware of the fact that debit cards have a daily limit; you should verify this limit with the issuing bank before processing your payment in CardinalPAY.
Pay By Mail
You may send a check or money order made out to The Catholic University of America to the Office of University Admissions. Be sure your name and address appears on any payments. Our office address is:
The Catholic University of America
Office of University Admissions
620 Michigan Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20064
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 800-673-2772. We are happy to assist you with any efforts to further explore the opportunities awaiting you at CUA.
*Please note- the enrollment deposit is non-refundable.